When you are a Partner, one of your roles is to follow and optimize your vertical lines to help your teammates and, as a consequence, yourself too.
The Line Builder tool included in your GPS allows you to concentrate your GPS’s building power where your team most needs it, depending on their constantly changing situation.
Here is where the fundamental aspect of Teamwork on which our business is built becomes even more tangible.
See this video to understand how to use this fantastic tool.
Have clear there are two different phases during your business building process:
– 1st phase: you are working to qualify as Team Pilot.
- Complete your first vertical line with six Partners. Typically, this happens quite rapidly because the odds are that you are already placed in a vertical line with more than one partner upline. And, as all your upline partners’ GPS are feeding the same pool as you, more partners are quickly added underneath you in that same first line. And the more downline partners you have, the faster that line can grow. So, you could complete this first line in just a few days.
- Start your second vertical line. Once your first line of Partners is completed, your GPS opens a second pool automatically and starts feeding it with all the incoming Affiliates. But, as this second line begins from you, you have no upline sponsors helping you. That’s why initially, this line grows slower than your first one. So, you need to make sure you have enough COOP Shares (from your GPS or additional COOP orders) to get a good stream of new affiliates to feed this pool continually. You can also market your Landing Pages to sign up for more Affiliates if you need them. Once you have the first Partner in this second line, things can start to move faster because now you have another GPS feeding the same pool. As you can now understand, this second line’s growth usually keeps increasing speed once you get a second partner, a third one, and so on until it’s completed with six vertical partners.
- Rinse and repeat until you qualify as Team Pilot: in the same way that your GPS started and completed your second vertical line, it’s going to do the same with the third, the fourth, fifth, and sixth one. Once you have six vertical lines completed with six Partners each, you are qualified as a Team Pilot.
How many lines should you build simultaneously?
Depending on the GPS Type you have, you can even build more than one vertical line at a time. It means you don’t have to wait to complete the previous vertical line to start the next one. Please refer to the table below to see how many lines you are allowed to build at the same time, based on your current GPS Type:
- Basic: 1 line
- Basic Plus: 2 lines
- Pro: 3 lines
- Pro Plus: 4 lines
- Premier: 5 lines
- Premier Plus: 6 lines
Even if, based on your GPS, you can build several lines simultaneously, it’s not always the best thing you can do. Why? Because if you don’t have a significant stream of incoming Affiliates, spreading your GPS effort on too many lines could create stagnation in each one of them.
So, for example, let’s assume you have a GPS Pro Plus. You can build up to four lines at the same time. This type of GPS subscription provides you with 15 COOP Advertising Share per month, which means at least 30 affiliates are gradually delivered into your pools. It’s easy to understand that if your Line Builder is set up to build only two lines simultaneously, these bottom pools will receive 15 affiliates each. Three lines will get ten affiliates each; four lines will get 7 or 8 affiliates each.
Bear in mind that fewer affiliates in a line bring less activity, more occasional notifications, less momentum. So, if you only rely on your GPS COOP Shares, you should probably build no more than 2 or 3 lines simultaneously. But, if you are willing to order additional COOP Shares, or you’re good at promoting your Landing Pages, you can even build the maximum number of lines allowed by your GPS type.
It’s always essential to set up your goals. For example, you could work to achieve the explicit purpose of completing one vertical line per month; you would be qualified as a Team Pilot in six months. Or one line per week. Or one per year. Or whatever you want. You must decide on your goals and work accordingly.
– 2nd phase, you helping your teammates to qualify as Team Pilot.
Once you have completed six vertical lines with six partners each, you are a “Team Pilot.”
Congratulations! Team Pilot is the first essential goal for every single Partner.
As a Team Pilot, you have more credibility as a leader, and your Teammates will be willing to follow your example and advice.
It’s also when you can start focusing your GPS Line Builder on helping those Partners who have been more active in your team until now.
Your goal now is to help them get qualified as Team Pilot, too, as soon as possible.
That’s why, once you qualify as a Team Pilot, you are enabled to manage the second section of your line builder, depending on your strategy.
You can copy and paste the Clubshop ID# of the Partner you want to help in each field and click the submit button.
Once you do that, your line builder starts acting for that line, as per the line builder setting of that Partner.
For example, if he has set up his line builder to build three lines simultaneously, the affiliates he will receive from you will be distributed accordingly in their three lines.
IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND: bear in mind that your line builder keeps transferring your incoming affiliates in the lines where you don’t have six generations of Partners yet. Once they are placed in their line, they can become Partners at every moment, even after weeks, months, or years. So, at that time, the odds are that you already have more than six generations of partners in that line. As a result, you may see these personally sponsored partners even much deeper than your sixth generation.
Bear in mind:
The line builder of all Partners is set up so that when your 1st line is not completed with six partners, the line builder must be active on the 1st line and cannot be deactivated.
If you want, you can activate more lines, but until line 1 is completed, you cannot deactivate it.
Once your six vertical lines are completed with at least six Partners vertically placed in each one, you’re qualified as Team Pilot, and “the second goal line builder” is automatically activated on each of your six first-generation partners to integrate the work of their respective line builders.