Communication is vital.
We’re doing everything to make things easy and automatic for everybody. But your role as a human sponsor is essential.
Before taking any action, your incoming affiliates often need to know they will be supported by real, honest, and committed people willing to help them.
It would be best if you built a rapport with them based on reciprocal trust. That’s how your new future friends will be able to do the same with their teammates so that the necessary duplication process can take place.
You need to build credibility and trust.
- Welcome your new Teammates!
- Help Your Trial Partners (Click here to see the Video Tutorial)
- Work at your activity report
- Be visible in the community.
- Help people
NO PAID PARTNERS
Many partners get in touch with other partners in their teams only when they have not paid their GPS Renewal fee. This is wrong.
If you want to build a real team, you need to create a real friendly rapport and team spirit with your teammates all along the month. Not only to invite them to pay their monthly fee.
They need to know that you care about them and are willing and enthusiastic to be of help. Not because their fee lets you earn a commission.
The essential point is always the same: first, you must give (your support, help, friendship, etc.), only then you’ll receive it.
POOR RESPONSE RESULTS
Often some partners report that they are not receiving any reply from their Affiliates or Trial Partners.
The reasons why this happens are usually the same ones:
1) Poor subject lines that create no curiosity or interest at all.
2) Poor content.
3) No mention that you are expecting a reply.
4) No targeted communication (general mailing only, without using the activity report).
5) No use of the members’ follow up records.
6) No use of the mailing tracking system to keep communicating with those who opened or clicked your previous email.
And, if you want to build your leadership day after day, two important things you must do:
- Ensure all your contact details (Telegram, Facebook, Skype) are provided properly on your profile page: In each field, you must type the corresponding username only! Not the entire URL or any other thing.
- Setup your Appointment availability page!: Now, with the new Startup Financing Guarantee, this is more important than ever! Set up the days and times of your availability to meet personally, online, your Affiliates, Trial Partners, and Partners!
Once you have completed the two points above, start to constantly communicate with your teammates and offer your help, avoiding the first six points listed above.
For example, when this is active, invite them to book an online call with you to get to know each other and answer their questions.
Don’t worry if you don’t know every answer! You can reply that you’ll find the answer or ask your upline sponsors.
And remember that the more you practice, the more you improve your communication skills and build your credibility as a worthy sponsor and coach.
The tracking system included in your GPS Pro or superior, helps you to improve your communications skills by monitoring the open rate and click rate at every email campaign you send out. Set up your open rate and click rate goals and work to achieve them.
The good news is that it’s only up to you to transform all those “Pending” commissions into “Payable” commissions. How?
Remember that 100% of your Trial Partners producing these commissions are all people like you: they are nice folks actively looking for a legitimate, profitable, and reliable online business opportunity.
They are just waiting for some human being like you, instead of just a machine, willing and ready to help them understand the entire concept and guide them to take full advantage of the same Startup Financing Guarantee you are already enjoying start their business building process with no worries.
So, don’t remain passively waiting that something happens! Make things happen!
1) Stay constantly (not just once) in touch with all your Trial Partners (you can email them directly from your income report) to offer your help.
2) Invite them to our Facebook and Telegram communities.
3) Don’t know how to improve your communication skills to get replies from them? Read again the paragraph above, related to the “poor results.”
Bear in mind: the more visible and caring you are, the faster you’ll build your credibility, the more your teammates will start following your advice.
So, if you have a GPS Pro or higher, start communicating now.
If you have a lower GPS, get in touch with your upline Partners with a GPS pro or higher and make sure they are communicating with your teammates too!
Communicate, Have fun, Make money!