The New Clubshop fe-Commerce Incentive Plan.
There are two separate compensation plans designed to work in synergies and boost the results of each other:
- Clubshop Mall Global Market.
- VIP (Vested Income Partners) Business Plan.
Clubshop Mall TNT fe-Commerce Global Market
- This genealogy has all member types: Shoppers, VIPs, Merchants, Affinity Groups.
- All members register for free and may refer others. They have all the same privileges. They all have the “Clubshopper” status.
- All earn cashback plus commissions on all other members’ purchases in 6 generations of their Active Global Market.
- They are distributed into the lines per the usual principles: based on their original sponsors’ first position free at the bottom of the existing lines, never below their original sponsor’s 6th generation.
- Stand-by Status: every new month, all soppers appear in “Stand-by status” until they make at least one purchase in any Clubshop Mall Store.
- Commissions Roll-Up: All shoppers in Stand-by status don’t count as a generation for the upline commissions’ calculation. For example, you may earn a 1st generation commission on a purchase in your 20th generation if all 19 members between you and that purchase are in Stand-By status.
- Inactive Members: If a member is in Stand-By with no purchases for more than 90 days, they lose their position, and they’re placed in their Original Sponsor’s “Big Pool” and start from scratch at the subsequent Clubshop Mall purchase or if they claim their TNT position through the button on their Dashboard.
- When inactive members make a qualifying purchase, they become active again. If they are still in the Big Pool, they get out of it, and they’re transferred accordingly to their original sponsor’s line builder settings.
- The deeper the sale occur in the six payable generations, the higher theTNT commissions rate a member earns, as reported in the table below. For example if a sale occurred in your 1st generation you earn 4% of the commission volume. If the sale occurred in your 6th generation, you earn 40% of the commission volume.
- If a Shopper Member buys the Global Partner System to manage their online business professionally, they automatically qualify as VIPs (Vested Income Partners), and a new position in the VIP Incentive Plan is opened for them automatically.
- The COOP Share purchases are treated as regular Mall sales and generate commissions as all the other products, giving Shoppers the active requirement for that month.
- All kinds of Members may buy COOP Shares to add members, which contributes to building their TNT Free Global Market.
Temporary Incentives and Bonuses.
Clubshop periodically provides targeted fast start strategies, incentives, and bonuses. Currently, you can leverage two powerful components to enhance your business-building journey: The JumpStart Option and The Shop&Build Program.
- Every new Clubshop Member, can click the button to ask for the “JumpStart” before the end of their first 30 days as Clubshop members.
- After requesting the jump start activation, they have 48 hours to purchase anything they want at the Clubshop Outlet.
- Once their purchase is completed, we credit them with 6 COOP Shares, which gives them the right to receive 12 Shopper Member accounts into their TNT Global Market.
- The Members they’ll receive will be distributed by their line builder to complete their first second, or more, vertical lines.
Clubshop has introduced the new Shop&Build program to assist all FREE Shopper Members in growing their Clubshop TNT Free Global Market effortlessly, even while shopping online and where already possible, offline.
With no commitments required, you’ll accumulate credits every time you make a purchase at hundreds of ClubShop mall stores worldwide, gradually reaching the predefined thresholds visible on your dashboard.
Whenever you reach one of these thresholds, you can request the corresponding quantity of COOP Advertising Shares.
For instance, once you’ve spent $500 anywhere at the ClubShop mall stores, you can claim 10 COOP shares.
The same opportunity is available to ALL other Shopper Members in your TNT Free Global Market. This collective benefit accelerates the duplication and subsequent development of your Global Market.
This incentive not only automates team building but also lets you earn commissions from numerous purchases made by fellow teammates in the months and years ahead.
3. The Loyal Shoppers Monthly Race (Coming Soon)
Bear in mind that your Clubshop business is different from any traditional business based on sales. Considering a single sale commission, it’s not very helpful to let you perceive the income potential that you have as a GPS subscriber. We designed GPS to help you build, month after month, a vast global shared market for your Clubshop Mall, with barely any effort on your side.
As a Clubshopper, there is no limit on how big your FREE organization and corresponding income can be. BEAR IN MIND: commissions rates are based on the commission volume not on the total sale amount. For example: a member in your sixth generation buy a product worth $100 (tax and shipment excluded) in a shop which offers 10% Cashback like the Clubshop Outlet. Here’s how the commission volume is calculated:
- $100 x 20% = $20 commission the vendor pays to Clubshop.
- $20 x 50% = $10 Cashback paid to the purchasing member.
- $20 x 40% = $8 Commission Volume* to share among the six generations of Members as shown in the table below.
- $20 x 10% = $2 Company’s profit.
As in this example the $100 purchase occurred in your 6th generation, you earn the 40% of $8 = $3.2 *Commission Volume earnings rates (calculated on the Commission Volume):
- 1st Generation: 4%
- 2nd Generation: 6%
- 3rd Generation: 8%
- 4th Generation: 14%
- 5th Generation: 28%
- 6th Generation: 40%
How You Make Money As a Clubshop Active Shopper.
Begin by checking the section above about the “Temporary Incentives and Bonuses and act accordingly.
Then consider referring people to any of your Clubshop Landing Pages so they can sign up for a FREE Clubshop Membership and receive a position in your unique TNT Global Market.
NOTE: you can automatically introduce people to your Clubshop Mall’s Market, thanks to the Clubshop Cooperative Advertising System (COOP) shares included in a GPS subscription or ordering COOP shares at any moment.
Their ID number will be linked to your ID number and placed in the best possible TNT Global Market position for you and them.
You receive commissions when they purchase at any of the ClubShop Mall’s stores. You also earn commissions from any other member in your TNT Global Market, even if you did not refer them until your 6th active generation.
It means tens of thousands of Clubshop Members. Example: you have a Clubshop Global Market with 10K Members, generating an average $1 monthly commission. You’re earning a $10,000 monthly passive income.
CLUBSHOP GLOBAL PARTNER SYSTEM – VIP BUSINESS PLAN
At any moment, if you wish to speed up the development of your Clubshop fe-Commerce Global Market and contribute actively to the Clubshop’s Fair & Ethical Commerce project, you can subscribe to the Clubshop Global Partner System (GPS); the exclusive Marketing a CRM Platform, complete with all the tools, strategy, training, support you need to build and manage with an optimized effort a thriving online business. The GPS Subscription qualifies you as a Vested Income Partner (VIP).
IMPORTANT: GPS is not for everyone. It’s an advanced marketing and CRM platform that you should subscribe to only if you are genuinely committed to actively contributing to the development of the fe-Commerce FREE Global Market.
– GPS Monthly Residual Income.
As a VIP, in addition to the commissions earned from your member’s purchases, you can earn a residual income (all figures shown herein are in US Dollars) by personally selling at least one Global Partner Subscription (GPS: $149.90 the first month, $49.90 monthly renewal starting the second month). As a VIP, you will begin to receive a monthly commission equal to no less than $25.00 for each GPS subscription you sell. The more GPS subscriptions you sell, the greater your Clubshop monthly residual income will be! Refer to the table below to see how your income can increase by personally selling GPS Subscriptions.
GPS Personally Sold
|1 to infinite|
|Minimum Income||$25.00 each|
– GPS Leadership Income.
As your personally sponsored VIPs also sell GPS subscriptions, you can earn override commissions from the fees paid by this “Personal Group” (PG) of VIPs. Here are the qualifications that need to be met for you to receive override commissions:
- TQ (Team Qualifier) – This is the number of VIPs in our one downline network under you. For more information about the TQ, CLICK HERE.
- PQ (Personal Qualifier) – This is determined by the number and types of VIPs you have personally sponsored.
- GQ (Group Qualifier) – This is the number of VIPs in your personal group. These are the VIPs that you have personally sponsored and all the VIPs that they have sponsored on the downline.
Go to your GPS Dashboard to view your Qualifiers (TQ, PQ, GQ). IMPORTANT: To calculate your entitlement to Leadership Income, compare your Residual Income entitlement ($25.00 for each personally sponsored VIP) to the Monthly Leadership Income you may qualify for by referring to the table below. You will receive whichever amount is higher! I.E., If you have 10 personally sponsored VIPs, your minimum Residual Income is $250 (10 X $25). However, if you have qualified as a Bronze Manager, your income would be $300 rather than $250
|Title||TQ||PQ||GQ||Monthly Leadership Income|
|*Team Player||0||2 VIPs||2||$50|
|Team Leader||500||3 VIPs||4||$80|
|Team Captain||1000||6 VIPs||8||$160|
|Bronze Manager||2000||1 Team Captain**||15||$300|
|Silver Manager||2500||2 Team Captains**||25||$500|
|Gold Manager||3000||3 Team Captains**||50||$1 000|
|Ruby Director||4000||2 Team Captains and 1 Manager**||75||$1 500|
|Emerald Director||4500||1 Team Captain and 2 Managers**||100||$2 000|
|Diamond Director||5000||3 Managers**||150||$3 000|
*Upon becoming a Team Player, your monthly fee will be deducted from your commissions. ** If one or more of your personal Team Captains or higher have reached the title of Executive Director, their GQ will not be included as part of your GQ, and your GQ requirement will be 1/2 of the GQs shown above. NOTE: To be promoted to (or paid for) a level, the qualifications must be met for the previous level(s). TERMINATION FOR NO PAY: The GPS renewal fee must be paid on the 1st of each month. It must be paid with automatic renewal through a commission deduction once the VIP earnings are at least $25. If the GPS renewal fee is not automatically deducted from the Leadership Income, it must be paid manually or through an automatic subscription on the 1st day of each month and never later than the last day of the due month. GRACE PERIOD: If a GPS monthly renewal is not paid on time, we keep the VIP’s position in the genealogy intact and the GPS access available until the last day of the no paid month then the position is automatically deleted and the access to the GPS turned off. Consequently, all the VIP rights and qualifiers are forfeited, and it does not produce any TQ, PQ, or GQ.
Next Stop – President’s Club
Upon becoming a Diamond Director and having one of your personally sponsored VIPs become a Director, you are then qualified to become an Executive Director and a member of our President’s Club. As a President’s Club member, your Passive Income can continue to grow and grow with no limit on how much you can make.
|TITLE||TQ||PQ*||GQ**||Monthly Residual Income|
|1 Star||6,000||1 Director||200||$4 000|
|2 Stars||7,000||2 Directors||300||$5 000|
|3 Stars||8,000||3 Directors||400||$6,000|
|4 Stars||9,000||4 Directors||500||$8,000|
|5 Stars||10,000||5 Directors||600||$10,000|
|Each Additional Star||1,000 More||1 more Director||100 More||$2,000 Additional|
*An Executive Director will receive PQ credit for any downline (not personally sponsored) Executive Director, assuming there are no other Executive Directors between them. Therefore, the first Executive Director downline under an Executive Director will count as if personally sponsored, and any VIPs between the Executive Directors will count towards the upline Executive Director’s GQ. EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS SIDE VOLUME: **As an Executive Director, if you have one or more personally sponsored Executive Directors, their GQ will not be included in your GQ, and the GQ qualifications above will not apply. Instead, your GQ will be based on how many you have in your GQ apart from any downline Executive Director’s GQs. I.E., If you have a total GQ of 300, of which 200 of it belongs to an Executive Director either sponsored by you or in your downline, then your GQ will be 100 (300 less 200 = 100). Regardless of how many Stars you have earned, once you have at least one Executive Director sponsored, the GQ you will need to qualify for any level you have achieved will be based on the GQs shown in the table below.
|Executive Directors Sponsored||GQ|
|6 or more||0|
Note: No further GQ applies after having six or more personally sponsored Executive Directors. If an Executive Director does not meet the PQ as shown above, they will be paid at the rate for the previous level. $100 BONUS To award the achievement of an Executive Director having a personally sponsored Executive Director, a $100 monthly bonus will be paid to the sponsoring Executive Director for each personally sponsored Executive Director.
President’s Club Travels
******************************** Upon qualifying for three consecutive months as an Executive Director, you will be entitled to a three day/2 night all-expense paid trip from any continental (your continent) city to a vacation resort you can choose among the alternative options Clubshop offers. Upon qualifying for at least six consecutive months in a calendar year (including December) as an Executive Director, you will receive an all-expense paid 4 day/3 night cruise or resort trip (from any continental your continent. city) with fellow President Club Members. ********************************
Active Sponsor Requirement
To receive Leadership Income from your Personal Group, one has to be an Active Sponsor, defined as: “Sponsoring at least one new VIP within a three consecutive month period.” If within a three consecutive month period, a VIP fails to have sold at least one new GPS Subscription (with such GPS being current in paying their fees), they will receive a monthly Residual Income of $25.00 for each personally sponsored VIP. Upon selling a new GPS subscription in any month after that, they will automatically requalify to begin again receiving leadership from their Personal Group. Note: This requirement does not apply to VIPs qualified as Executive Director (President’s Club Member) in a given month.
- Questions about the Compensation Plan? Go: To Compensation Plan FAQ Page
- If your questions are not answered on the FAQ page, please write us at [email protected]