I’ve understood that certain people are programmed to make money. Others have an inner program that leads them to stay poor. It’s just about our mindset.
I’m certainly not a superior being. I’m an ordinary person, but I always ended to be successful.
Just one straightforward example of what I mean?
I remember when I joined each one of the only two online business opportunities I worked with in my entire life (I underline “two,” in spite of tens or hundreds, which is what many unsuccessful marketers often do).
I was extremely hungry for knowledge. For months, I used to spend my entire day and often even the night, trying to understand and learn every single aspect of it.
I wanted to become an expert at it, and succeeding was all that I wanted.
I was very humble and aware that I was ignorant about all of that, and I was eager to learn from those who started before me.
Especially back in 2001, when I discovered the Clubshop (it exists since 1997).
I understood that it was the best business opportunity available. Still, in 2001, in Italy, my Country, it was very, very complicated to work with it.
Why? for several reasons:
- First, because the internet was still in its prehistory and only a very few people had computers or access to it. The majority of people did not even understand what the internet was, and they were skeptical about everything around it.
- No mention credit cards. They were still not very popular at that time, and those who owned one were not willing to take the risk of using it on the internet. So, we were supposed to pay by “money order,” which I had no clue of what it was.
- Last but not least, only a very few Italians had a decent level of English language, so it was tough for them to understand what this business concept was.
I was so sure that what I found was the best business in the world, that I didn’t care at all of all these obstacles.
I just took the decision that I wanted to succeed — no other options.
So, all became natural. It was natural and obvious that I just had to find solutions instead of complaining, whining, and quitting, as many others did. For example:
- People had no computer or internet access. No problem, I organized a weekly evening meeting directly on an internet point in the city center to help them to signup.
- People were skeptical. No problem, I showed them undeniable mathematical facts and let them change opinion.
- They had no credit cards, or they didn’t feel safe to use it. No problem, I started to look for banks or other entities issuing pre-paid or debit VISA/Mastercard cards until I found more than one.
- People did not understand a word of English. No problem, I translated the entire website, including the training courses.
- People were not good at presenting the business opportunity to others. No problem, I organized weekly meetings to give a chance to whoever was interested in listening.
- I wasn’t a professional or skilled marketer or public speaker. No problem. I didn’t miss a single online meeting hosted by the CEO of the company to learn from him, and I kept studying whatever I could. Mainly to grow-up and become a better person.
People today fail because they’re unable to make a committed decision to succeed.
Yes, today, the average mindset of people is sort of: “let me give it a try; if it doesn’t work, I simply quit.”
That’s why they never succeed. So, these people move from one business to another. But, they don’t realize that the problem, between them and the opportunity, is not the opportunity. Of course, there are also many bogus businesses. But I’m only referring to the real ones.
Once you have realized that a business makes sense, it’s reliable and profitable, stick to it! Love it like your own Company. Set up BIG goals and be obsessed with succeeding. Reserve your business the priority it deserves in your life and schedule every single step of your success. But, above all, never, ever, take into consideration the idea of quitting.
That’s what allows you to attract the thoughts > feelings > ideas > that you need to become wildly successful.
The right mindset is what allows you to attract the right circumstances, people, tools, information, skills, and whatever you may need to achieve your goals.
If you don’t recognize yourself with the above, and you’re not making enough money, you can only blame yourself.
The good news is that the choice is only yours. You can decide in this precise moment to change your attitude, make the committed decision, and start to act accordingly.
At Clubshop, we can do nothing more than give you the best tools you could ever need to build the passive income of your dreams. But, until you don’t decide to take care of it, using the right mindset, you will never succeed.
You are responsible for your life and the results you get.
Be persistent, continuously involved with enthusiasm, joy, and passion. Be pro-active, positive, joyful, visible.
Your success is just behind the door. Open it!