Is Clubshop Rewards an investment site? The answer is: NO!
Clubshop Rewards business is not a place where someone promises you an ROI on the money you should decide to pay for the services we sell like the GPS, for example.
It’s essential to understand the context fully before even decide if you want to become a Clubshop Partner or not.
Clubshop is the highest form of evolution of Network Marketing. But it remains Network Marketing in its ADN.
Just because Network Marketing is the best people’s business concept ever conceived.
It indeed has many depreciators, to not say, enemies. Why?
For the same reason: “it’s by far the best people’s business concept ever conceived.”
It’s also true that in the “traditional” network marketing industry, many businesses had or have several aspects that the vast majority of people hate.
These bad aspects explain why so many people had a bad experience in Network Marketing and quit.
Just a very few bad aspects that we erased:
- Having to create a list of friends, relatives, acquaintances to bother non-stop until they start to hate you.
- Fear of rejection, nobody likes to hear many NOs. Even less when these NOs come from people you know personally.
- Having to attend weekly meetings, presentations, seminars, training, etcetera.
- Having to sell products that cannot be of interest, not even for your mum, despite all the love she feels for you.
- Perceiving that your acquaintances buy your products or join your business, not because of their real interest, but because they feel pity for you. Hence, they never become active and quit without even get started.
- Having to dedicate a vast portion, if not all, of your free time to a second “job” instead of spending quality time with your family.
Of course, loads of people in the Network Marketing industry don’t care or even love these kinds of aspects.
That’s why they’ve been able to overcome the first, most challenging part of their business, and move to the most pleasant ones until they became wildly successful leaders. But they’re just a small bunch of Supermegaheroes not duplicatable by the vast majority of ordinary people.
At Clubshop, we understood what made Network Marketing such a bad experience for so many people. And we reinvented it.
We only kept the very best parts of it and eradicated the bad ones.
Now, the entire journey to success is much easier for everybody and infinitely more pleasant.
Nevertheless, it’s fundamental to understand that we can’t do miracles yet.
GPS is not a guarantee of success. And if you don’t run YOUR Clubshop Business with the right mindset and attitude, you fail.
There’s no way for you to achieve success if you don’t love this business with all your heart and persistently act accordingly.
Our Clubshop Partners have a different role compared to the typical Network Marketing distributors, but not less important: they’re supporters, fans, ambassadors.
A Clubshop Partner’s role is very similar to that of a smart football team’s active supporter.
You know, if you heartily support a football team, for example, first of all, it is because you love it. You love its players, colours, history, and whatever concerns it.
That’s why you pay a ticket to see its matches every weekend, or you have a monthly pay-TV subscription.
Of course, when your team doesn’t play good and lose a match, you’re not happy, you can be frustrated, angry. But you don’t stop loving it and, especially in bad times, you support them even more. That’s when your team needs you and your support even more.
If you are a positive, faithful supporter, you are the additional component that can make the difference during a difficult match.
And, when your team wins the entire championship, it’s because the whole team, you included, did the best job possible.
Your unique job as an active supporter is to spread happiness, positivity, excitement, enthusiasm, love towards and around your team.
That’s precisely your role as a Clubshop Partner, too.
Again, as a Clubshop Partner, you are, above all, a supporter.
The difference is that as a football team’s supporter, the maximum result that you can achieve is to help that team (which is not yours) to win a championship or a trophy.
Instead, as a Clubshop Partner, you have the real opportunity to become wealthy by supporting thousands of teammates worldwide to have a better life. You’re sharing our noble mission.
The wild financial success you’re going to have is nothing more than the natural consequence of your genuine love for your teammates.
Bear in mind: all the positivity and love you’re able to spread in the universe will come back to you multiplied under multiple forms. It’s the Law.
Are you wondering where exactly you could spread positivity, excitement, enthusiasm, and love, about your Clubshop Business?
How? Here you have a few examples:
- Ask real and constructive questions when you don’t understand something.
- Answer other member’s questions and concerns with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Invite your teammates to join our official groups and interact positively with each other.
- Start interesting and constructive conversations.
- Don’t hide behind a fake name or photo. You can’t be credible if your help comes from an unknown entity.
- Be proud of being part of this community and let other people feel it.
- If you’ve got a GPS Pro or superior, often communicate with your teammates, using the GPS communication tools. Please offer your support, invite them to meet you in our social groups.
“Is this going to help the Company, my team, and myself to succeed? Or, is it going against the Company and my team?”